﹎昱﹎ 发表于 2007-6-6 21:35:51

表达你的爱(雄性动物必看)

1、 It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can\\\'t be expressed with any choice of words.想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅。心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。

2、 Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪.

3、 Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.你知道吗,有个人时时想念着你,惦记着你。你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。

4、 Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life\\\'s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you that I love you and would be together with you forever.好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵.

5、I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day. But it will take me a whole life to forget you.遇上一个人要一分钟的时间,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间,爱上一个人要一天的时间,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间。

6、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!

7、Let me accompany you for there is a long way to go in life. I am willing to create a space only belonging to both of us.人生的路很长很长,让我陪你一起走吧。我愿与你搭建一个属于我们自己的天空.

8、 Don\\\'t ask me how much I love you. I really have no answers. I can only tell you that missing you has become a must in my everyday life. I can live without food and sleep, but can\\\'t without missing you..不要问我爱你有多深,我真的说不出来,只知道你已成为我生活中的一种习惯,不可或缺的习惯,每天每天,可以不吃饭、不睡觉,却无法不想你……。

9、 I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite, has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.长长的思念,就象风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。

10、 Thinking of our good times together, I am in a daze. Your vigorous body accompanied with moonlights come into my dreams, which makes me worry about you.回想我们在一起相聚的日子,我的心绪迷迷朦朦。你那充满朝气的身躯总是伴着月光入我梦来,让我牵挂不停。

11、 If you still keep me in your heart, please write back to me. Your infatuate expects your reply bitterly! Only your reply can save me.假如您心里还有一个微小的我,请你回我一封信,痴心的我,苦等着您的回信!只有您的信,才能把我援救。

12、 Darling, will you know how I am getting on? I am emaciated like the flower. If you can\\\'t hold your tears, please shed them into the flower. It will revive with your tears. But when can I get back your love after losing it?亲爱的,你不要问我近况如何?我憔悴得仿佛和这朵花一样。若是你见了它忍不住落泪,就请你把泪滴在花上。花儿得你眼泪滋润,枯槁的它也许会有复苏的一天。只是被遗弃的我,几时才能重受你的爱恋

13、 Mountains and rivers can separate people physically from each other, but can\\\'t separate people in heart; No matter where you go, my heart is always with you.山川河流可以使人与人互相阻隔,却无法将心与心阻隔,无论你走到天涯海角。我的心永远陪伴着你。

14、 I pray for the swan goose, the moonlight and the spring breeze for thousands of times, wishing the swan goose can bring my miss to you; the moonlight can convey my greeting to you; the spring breeze can send my care to you!思念中我一千次一万次地问鸿雁问明月问春风,愿鸿雁将我的眷恋捎给你;愿明月将我的问候带给你;愿春风将我的关切送给你

15、 I am suffering from the pain of waiting for you and I still miss you. Your face appeared before me again and again, which is so kind and beautiful, but I can\\\'t touch you, like stars in the sky.我仍旧受着期待的煎熬,心中仍在把你思念。你的容颜一次又一次地出现在我的面前,还是那么亲切、美丽,但却无法亲近,就像天上的星星。

16、 I miss you. My love knot, like green bines tangling the tree, grows quickly under rain and dew of spring. It\\\'s you that are the ivy in my heart.我想你,我的相思就像缠树的青藤一样,在春日的雨露中飞长,而你,就是我心中那棵常春树。

17、 My tears fell down like rain, when I was reading your once love letters. A burst of resentment came out of my heart, and I put them to the fire swallowing all my tears. If the ashes can be burned again, please turn my deep love into ashes.无可奈何中,再重翻你往昔的情书,不禁泪落如雨!心中忍不住升起一阵愤恨,竟把它们烧成了纸灰,和泪吞下。倘若有一朝纸灰能复燃,请它把我那深藏着爱情之火的热心肠也燃烧成灰吧

18、 At midnight, I am still writing to you on my desk. I am counting the days of your return date with my fingers. But time passes so slowly as if it opposes me on purpose.夜深了,我还伏在案头给你写信:天天掰着指头计算着你的归期,可日子像和我作对,踱着方步迟迟不肯离去
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 表达你的爱(雄性动物必看)