云中J影 发表于 2012-3-30 22:22:56 | 只看该作者
老细,唔该埋单啊
16#
泰迪 发表于 2012-4-2 01:26:38 | 只看该作者
清明大酬賓!半T1個字-____,-
17#
skdjfuvgdzc 发表于 2012-4-20 14:48:28 | 只看该作者

Eight years old man fell three passerby to help

the old man fell in xuanwu near the hospital, three young people to help.yesterday, he tells rescued after.reporter yang jie photo report from our correspondent (lu man reporter intern zhang galen) overnight 6 when make, over 8 years old li huanwen out for his walk, suddenly legs weakness fall, lay on the ground for nearly ten minutes failed to rise up.
later, three people together to pick li huanwen up, one guy and came together to send the old man home nanny.afterwards, he declined an interview with reporters, and that helped the old man is a usual thing, do not want to "simple things complicated".
the old man in the street fell not active help li huanwen this year 83 years old, in june this year due to gastric cancer had a gastric resection operation.the need for rehabilitation, li huanwen often go out, exercise.
overnight 6 when make, he is curved to the xuanwu hospital near the north gate, the sudden weakness in the leg.li huanwen said, he along the hospital walls slowly groping forward, did not walk a few steps are not propped up, slipped, fell was lying on the ground.
he recalled, fall of the moment, he waist support to fall, so not too heavy.may be due to exhaustion, lie down on the ground he was struggling for several times, did not come.li huanwen said, on the road from time to time, pedestrian, traffic, from his meters away there is a young man who has been in the mobile phone, the news said, "the old man fell down, people afraid of being falsely, not help, i know their concerns, so not asking others for help.
"lying almost 10 minutes three "rescue" i feel at the ground is ten minutes fast."li huanwen said.then, two college students like the girls walk, one side holding the man's shoulder and tried to push him up, can be due to two girls of little strength, how to also can not move.
subsequently, a tall and thin boy rushed past,fake oakley sunglasses, from the two girls took the old man, old man slowly from behind he picked up, the old man's arm around his neck, to help the old firm.at this time, the previous two help girls have already left, "even the name didn't even ask.
"li huanwen lamented.then, went to look for li huanwen's nanny to see this scene, "a guy wearing old hand, another hand to hold the father's waist, help me get him back home."li huanwen left his name and phone number, he left in a hurry.
"special thanks to help my people."li huanwen said, he did not ask for help, because he believed that someone will come voluntarily helped him."i have confidence in our society."the dialogue does not want to "simple matter to specialization" helped the old man boy 25 years old this year, chinese people's public security university graduate student.
yesterday, lad in the telephone interview to meet requirements, and do not want to mention his name, "helped the old man is a simple thing, the interview is a simple matter of specialization."lad explains.
beijing: could you tell me something about the situation?boy: i pass by the hospital, to see the two girls in helped an old man, but unable to move, i have to help.then his family nanny nanny coming, but also by a person not move him, i didn't have anything, would help to send home.
beijing: helped the old man when fear will therefore get himself in trouble?boy: is completely unconscious, did not want to what is false ah trouble ah, say, so many people watching, afraid of what.beijing: why not willing to publish their names?boy: helped the old man is so ordinary, simple thing, for this interview took a simple matter of specialization.
beijing: but now have a old man falls, people dare not help precedent.boy: i read the news, didn't believe.someone fell, on the up, i can not help, others will help, many natural things.to share: welcome
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|天羽论坛--最初的回忆 ( 沪ICP备14004146号-1   百度 GG

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 10:29 , Processed in 0.794325 second(s), 17 queries .