|
MV剧本~
It's night and dark out. A group of people carrying burning tourches march
through 'Normal Valley' heading for a lonely house on the outskirts of the
town. They come to a halt in front of a gate, beside which is a sign that
reads 'Someplace Else'.
『夜深了,四周一片漆黑。一帮人正手执火把穿过“普通山谷”走向镇外一座寂静的住宅。他们在一扇大铁门前面停了下来,门旁一个牌子上赫然写着“闲人免入”的字样。』
Black boy: Why don't we just leave him alone?
黑人男孩:为什么我们不能让他一个人静静地独处?
White young boy: He hasn't hurt anybody. Can't we just go?
白人小男孩:他并没有伤害过任何人,我们还是走吧?
White older boy:(Slaps his younger brother's head)Your fault jerk!
Couldn't keep your mouth shut.
大一些的白人男孩:(在白人小男孩的脑袋上来了一记)你这个蠢货!给我闭嘴!
White mother:(Slaps the older brother) He did the right thing.
白人母亲:(在大一些的男孩的脑袋上也敲了一巴掌)他没说错什么啊!
Mayor: He's a weirdo. There's no place in this town for weirdos.
镇长:他是个怪人,我们镇上不允许怪人住着。
The gates open.
『门缓缓打开』
Black man:(scared)See, that . . .that. . .that. . .that ain't a good sign!
黑人男子:(吓坏了)看,那……那……那不是个好兆头!
They walk in the gates, and the doors to the house in front of them open.
『人们走进大铁门,随即房子的大门也在他们面前打开。』
White young boy: (to his older bother) Just like last time. It's the
ghost!
白人小男孩:(对他的哥哥)和上次一样!是鬼!
White older boy:(Slaps his brother again)Shut up!
白人大男孩:(又给了他弟弟一巴掌)闭嘴!
White mother:(Slaps the older brother again)Don't hit your brother!
白人母亲:(又给了白人大男孩一巴掌)别打你弟弟!
Black boy's mother: (to her son) There is no such thing as ghosts, honey.
黑人男孩的母亲:(对她的孩子)世界上根本没有鬼,甜心。
Mayor: (to black boy) I'm gonna prove it to you kid. Let's go!
镇长:(对黑人男孩)我会证明给你看的孩子,咱们走!
The mayor leads them in.
『镇长率领众人进入房子』
White woman 2: (Nervous) Did anyone call and make sure this is a good time
. . . ? Maybe we should come back later...
另一白人妇女:(紧张)有谁给他打过电话并且确定这是个合适的时间(来造访)? 我们也许应该改天再来……
Black woman 2: Yeah, like when it's light out . . . you know, like
daytime.
另一黑人妇女:对啊,像光线更充足的时候,比如白天。
They walk all the way into the house. The doors close behind them.
Lightening strikes.
『他们径直走进了房子内部。大门在他们身后缓缓关上,电闪雷鸣』
Black man:(really scared)Oh damn!
黑人男子:(非常恐惧)噢,见鬼!
They walk along a corridor and the door in front of them closes. Another
door opens, and they walk in. They come into a big hallroom. They all
scream as a raven flies over their heads and disappear into darkness.
『他们走在一条走廊里,突然他们面前的门合上了,另一道门开启了,于是他们走了进去。
他们走进了一间很大的厅。忽然一只大乌鸦掠过人们的头顶,大家吓得失声尖叫,乌鸦消失在黑暗中……』
Villagers: What was that??
镇民们:那是什么东西??
They see a flick of a black cape disappear where the raven landed.
Lightening strikes and for a split second they see a person standing
there. They walk a bit closer and suddenly see the person's face: a scull!
『在乌鸦落地的瞬间,他们看到一件黑色的斗篷一闪。接着闪电再次照亮了大厅,就在这短短一瞬,人们看到有一个人站在那里。他们走近了一些,突然看到了那人的脸:一具头骨!!』
They all jump and the skelleton with the black cape walks towards them.
But to their relief the 'skelleton' is only a mask which the person takes
off, and they discover the Maestro's face behind it.
『人们都吓得跳了起来,这时,穿着黑斗篷的骷髅走向他们并且缓缓摘下面具,这时人们才松了口气,原来骷髅只是那人脸上的面具。他们更发现那面具后面原来是迈斯卓(迈克尔在本片中的名字,英语中是艺术大师的意思)的脸。』
Maestro: Did I scare you?
迈斯卓:我吓着你们没有?
Woman: Uh-huh!!
妇女:嗯哼!(英语中表示肯定的语气词)
Black boy: That's him mom!
黑人男孩:就是他!妈妈!
Black boy's mother: I see.
黑人母亲:我知道了。
White young boy: Hi!
白人小男孩:嗨!
White older boy: Sorry...
白人大男孩:抱歉……
Mayor: No you didn't scare me. Maybe you scared them, but you didn't scare
me.
镇长:不,你没吓着我。也许你吓着他们了,但你没吓着我。
Maestro:(Smiles)Well that's too bad isn't is? I guess I have to try harder
next time.
迈斯卓:(微笑)那可真糟啊,不是吗?我想我下次得再努力一点。
Mayor: There won't be a next time.
镇长:没有下次了!
Maestro: Oh really?
迈斯卓:哦?是吗?
Mayor: Oh really.
镇长:哦,当然。
Maestro: No next time huh? Why is that?
迈斯卓:没有下次了吗?为什么会那样呢?
Mayor: We want you out of town. We have a nice normal town. Normal people.
Normal kids. We don't need freaks like you telling them ghoststories.
镇长:我们要你离开这个镇子,我们的镇子平和而又普通,普通的人、普通的孩子。我们不需要像你一样的怪人来讲鬼故事。
Maestro: So you don't believe in ghosts?
迈斯卓:你是说你们不相信有鬼么?
Black boy: I do!
黑人男孩:我信!
Black woman 2: Me too!
另一黑人妇女:我也信!
Black boy's mother: Hush up! You see what you've done? Aren't you ashamed?
Young people are impressionable!
黑人男孩的母亲:安静点!瞧瞧你们干了什么?你们不觉得丢人吗?年轻人就是敏感!
White young boy: Show them the neat stuff you did for us!
白人小男孩:把你做给我们看的奇妙的东西做给他们看看!
White older brother:(Slaps his brother)Shut up, that's supposed to be a
secret!
白人大男孩:(给了他弟弟一巴掌)闭嘴!这是秘密!
White mother:(Slaps the older brother)Don't hit your brother!
白人母亲:(给了大男孩一巴掌)不要打你弟弟!
'Something' slaps the mothers head. They all look scared.
『一个“东西”在白人母亲头上拍了一巴掌,把他们吓坏了』
Mayor: You're weird. You're strange. And I don't like you. You're scaring
these kids, living up here all alone..
镇长:你很怪,你很奇异,我不喜欢你。一个人孤零零地住在这里的你吓坏了这些孩子。
Maestro: I'm not alone. And you're right, I do like scaring people, yes.
But it's just for fun! Don't you kids. . . uh. . . enjoy when. . . I do my
little. . . you know. . .
迈斯卓:我并不孤单。你说的对,我喜欢吓唬人。不过这只是因为有趣而已!孩子们,你们难道不喜欢……我做一点点……嗯……你知道的……
The kids smile and nod.
『孩子们微笑着点头。』
Mayor: But the fun's over. Back to the circus you freak! And do yourself a
favour, ok, don't force us to get rough with you, 'cause we will if we
have to.
镇长:不过游乐结束了。回你的马戏团去吧,小丑!为你自己着想一下,不要逼我们对你不客气。要是逼不得以,我们会这么做的。
The rest of the villagers begin to protest a little.
『其它人中传出一些抗议声。』
Maestro: You're trying to scare me, aren't you? I'll tell you what, we'll
play a game.(rises his voice)Anybody here like playing games?
Hello?!(claps)GAMETIME!
迈斯卓:你想吓唬我是吧?我告诉你,我们要做个游戏。(提高嗓音)谁想玩游戏啊?喂!(拍巴掌)游戏时间到了!
The kids smile.
『孩子们微笑着。』
White older brother: Yes!
白人大男孩:太棒了!
Maestro: The first person who gets scared has to leave. How about that?
迈斯卓:谁第一个被吓倒就得离开,怎么样?
White woman 2: I'll go please!
另一白人妇女:我要离开!
Mayor: I don't play games with freaks.
镇长:我不和怪物玩游戏。
Maestro: There's no need to be rude.
迈斯卓:你不需要这样粗鲁吧。
White woman 2: Yes, I agree, there's no need to be rude. You have a very
lovely home, but I'm afraid we overstayed our welcome, so we're gonna go,
ok, can we go...?
另一白人妇女:对,我同意,不要那么粗鲁。你的房子非常漂亮,不过我想我只能谢绝你的盛情欢迎了,我们要回去了,好吧?我们走吧好吗?
The Maestro snaps and points at her. She stops talking.
『迈斯卓对她打了个响指,她立刻不说话了。』
Mayor: Are you gonna leave, or am I gonna have to hurt you?
镇长:你是要自行离开,或是要逼我对你采取强硬措施?
Maestro: You ARE trying to scare me, I guess I have no choice. I guess I
have to scare you. Watch this!(laughs)Tell me, do you think this is scary?
迈斯卓:你在威胁我,我想我似乎是没得选择了。看来我要给你点颜色看看才行。瞧这!(笑声)告诉我,你们认为这可怕吗?
He pulls a face and the kids start to laugh.
『他扮了一个鬼脸,孩子们则开始发笑。』
Black woman: Is that it?
黑人妇女:就这个?
待续.....
[ 本帖最后由 ゛小呆﹏♀ 于 2006-8-2 18:28 编辑 ] |
|